On Monday, I wrote about why we never featured styled shoots on Offbeat Bride… mainly because I don’t want brides being misled by marketing materials into unrealistic expectations for their weddings.
Here on Offbeat Empire, however, I love scheming about small business stuff like marketing, and so I asked wedding vendors to share a few of their favorite styled shoots. There were a whole bunch of great links in the comments over here, and there’s one styled shoot from Offbeat Bride vendor [vendor-heart link=”http://vendors.offbeatbride.com/listing/liz-washer-makeup”]Makeup Aristry By Liz[/vendor-heart] that I simply HAD to share.
I mean, it’s rainbows and unicorns. It’s like this shoot was designed for me.
- Photography: Rodeo & Co. Photography
- Design & Styling: Emily B. Event Design
- Make-up: [vendor-heart link=”http://vendors.offbeatbride.com/listing/liz-washer-makeup”]Makeup Aristry By Liz[/vendor-heart]
- Floral Design: Valley Flower Company
- Stationary: Coral Pheasant Stationary + Design
- Cake: Pleasant Street Sweets
- Gown: Badgley Mischka
- Veil: Emily Riggs Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Ouma
- Purple sequin linen: Nuage Designs
[vendor-item type=”beauty” url=”http://vendors.offbeatbride.com/listing/liz-washer-makeup”]Makeup Artistry by Liz[/vendor-item]