This Web site ("Site") is provided by www.offbeatempire.com and all affiliated websites, including but not limited to, www.offbeatbride.com, www.offbeathome.com, www.offbeatmama.com ("Offbeat Empire LLC"). The term "you," "your" or "yourself" shall refer to the user who is browsing this Site.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS SITE (THE "TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. THEY GOVERN YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OR DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY AND REFRAIN FROM ANY FURTHER ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE.
Copyright Infringement Claims
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the designated agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
We do not knowingly permit anyone to post materials on this Site where such posting would violate copyright or other applicable law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") (including 17 USC § 512). Offbeat Empire LLC will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Offbeat Empire LLC will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Offbeat Empire LLC the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the Notification must include ALL of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Offbeat Empire LLC to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to Offbeat Empire's designated agent:
Offbeat Empire LLC
1436 E Republican St #B20
Seattle, WA 98112
Click here to email.