“After my ad ran on Offbeat Home, overnight my pageviews went up by over 100%. Then I was featured by several other blogs, and more than made up the price in sales. I HIGHLY recommend it. See this photo? These are ALL Offbeat Home orders!” –No Tengo Miedo Clay
With a combined 4 million pageviews a month, the Offbeat Empire is a powerful way to reach amazing women around the globe — and we’re not just about weddings! The Offbeat Empire provides the very best way for designers, photographers, jewelers and other businesses catered to women to reach creative clients and customers.
We help businesses in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia reach the the wedding, home decor, and parenting markets. Our 1.5 million monthly readers are trendsetters and idea-makers — these are your most awesome customers, and they’re just waiting to hear about your business!
Just some of the products and services we’ve promoted:
…And of course we promote a wide range of wedding businesses, especially photography and fashion, but also (deep breath) Beauty, Cakes & Catering, Decor, Fashion Accessories, Favors & Gifts, Filmmaking, Flowers & Bouquets, Honeymoon destinations and services, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiants, Planners & Coordinators, venues, and wedding web services. (whew!)
Does placement on the Offbeat Empire actually work?
…Heck yeah, it does! We’ll let a few of our happy clients tell you:
- “I am thrilled with our success in advertising with Offbeat Home. We spent $20 on a banner ad, and got over $700 in orders. -Shannon Knapp, Milwaukee Blacksmith
- “We booked 20 weddings in 3 weeks after our advertorial!” — NYC wedding photographer
- “40% of my traffic still comes from Offbeat Bride — and my advertorial was YEARS ago!” –Felted bouquet artisan
- “My average site hits have increased 500% since my advertorial…” –Seattle wedding photographer
- “I wasn’t sure what I’d get when I chose to advertise with Offbeat Bride, but within a week of the advertorial going up, I had journalists calling me from other countries, wanting to interview me and my wedding photography clients. My site has even been referenced and linked to by a bunch of hip wedding sites including Wired — and they all found me through Offbeat Bride!” –Los Angeles wedding photographer
Rates and zones
Despite the massive international reach of Offbeat Home & Life and Offbeat Bride, we pride ourselves on having low ad rates that keep our placement accessible to the indie business we love working with. As a small business, we get it. Banner ads on Offbeat Home & Life start at $29. Placement on Offbeat Bride starts at $185.
Ready for your own success story?
We make it a super easy, step-by-step process to get your business on the Offbeat Empire. Get in touch and we’ll walk you through it!