"After my ad ran on Offbeat Home, overnight my pageviews went up by over 100%. Then I was featured by several other blogs, and more than made up the price in sales. I HIGHLY recommend it. See this photo? These are ALL Offbeat Home orders!" -No Tengo Miedo Clay
With a combined 4 million pageviews a month, the Offbeat Empire is a powerful way to reach amazing women around the globe — and we're not just about weddings! The Offbeat Empire provides the very best way for designers, photographers, jewelers and other businesses catered to women to reach creative clients and customers.
We help businesses in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia reach the the wedding, home decor, and parenting markets. Our 1.5 million monthly readers are trendsetters and idea-makers — these are your most awesome customers, and they're just waiting to hear about your business!
Just some of the products and services we've promoted:
- Accessories like shoes and hats
- Home decor
- Web services and mobile apps
- And of course we promote a wide range of wedding businesses, especially photography and fashion, but also (deep breath) Beauty, Cakes & Catering, Decor, Fashion Accessories, Favors & Gifts, Filmmaking, Flowers & Bouquets, Honeymoon destinations and services, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiants, Planners & Coordinators, venues, and wedding web services. (whew!)
Does placement on the Offbeat Empire work?
Heck yeah, it does! We'll let a few of our happy clients tell you:
- "I am thrilled with our success in advertising with Offbeat Home. We spent $20 on a banner ad, and got over $700 in orders. -Shannon Knapp, Milwaukee Blacksmith
"We booked 20 weddings in 3 weeks after our advertorial!" — NYC wedding photographer
- "40% of my traffic still comes from Offbeat Bride — and my advertorial was YEARS ago!" -Felted bouquet artisan
- "Offbeat Families' editors really know their stuff. My sponsored post was really positive and included everything I would want it to say — and more. I had direct sales within a few hours of the post going up!" -Earthslings, Australia
- "My average site hits have increased 500% since my advertorial…" -Seattle wedding photographer
- "I wasn't sure what I'd get when I chose to advertise with Offbeat Bride, but within a week of the advertorial going up, I had journalists calling me from other countries, wanting to interview me and my wedding photography clients. My site has even been referenced and linked to by a bunch of hip wedding sites including Wired — and they all found me through Offbeat Bride!" -Los Angeles wedding photographer
Rates and zones
Despite our massive international reach, we pride ourselves on having low ad rates that keep our placement accessible to the indie business we love working with.
- Social media campaigns starting at $150
- Banner ads starting at $180/week
- Sponsored blog posts starting at $800 for lifetime placement
Sponsored posts are our secret sauce.
We write a post about how you cater to the unique needs of nontraditional brides, with your post appearing with all our other editorial content, and pushed out to tens of thousands of followers via Twitter and Facebook. Each sponsored post also includes a free listing in that site's business directory.
Ready for your own success story?
We make it a super easy, step-by-step process to get your business on the Offbeat Empire. Get in touch and we'll walk you through it!