The 2012 Offbeat Empire reader survey has only been up for a couple days, and we’re already making changes to the sites based on y’all’s feedback:
- We’ve made it WAY easier to find all our existing posts about relationships, plus renting and no-damage decor (because 43% of you are renters who can’t do stuff like paint your walls). We got a lot of feedback from folks who suggested we cover these topics to which we said “Wait, we already are!” and people were like “Oh! I didn’t know that tag existed.” VOILA!
- Real Estate Porn: let us never speak of it again. A LOT of you (almost half) aren’t into those posts at all. We’ll likely cut back to once a month, tops.
- 22% of y’all don’t like the Honeymoon posts, and 21% of Home readers want more travel content… so I think we’ll migrate the Honeymoons posts over to Offbeat Home.
- Despite the WedSites tab that’s been built into our header for two years, 19% of you didn’t know about our partnership with mywedding, and that there are Offbeat Bride-approved wedding website templates. GASP! We’ll have to do a bit more posting about that awesomeness.
- AM Adorbz: A third of you really aren’t into it. Effective immediately, those posts will go from five a week to maybe (maybe) five a month.
- Apparently y’all would love more staff gossip. Who knew? I added that option to the survey mostly as a joke, but wow. Expect some gossip this week!
- Lots of you are interested in one-on-one business mentorship. Innnnteresting.
Needless to say, if you haven’t taken the survey yet GO TAKE IT! We can’t make improvements if we don’t hear from you!